Can you stack twelve blocks before the Stack Smasher gets to the tower and topples it? In Stack Up!, players take turns spinning a color and stacking a block. Spin a challenge, and you’ll add a tricky task like stacking with one eye closed or while singing “Happy Birthday”. Spin the Stack Smasher, though, and you’ll be one space closer to the big topple! Can you get the blocks stacked in time?Stack Up! includes rules for three levels of play.
Stack Up! Board Game
- A COOPERATIVE GAME: Stack Up! is the stacking, spinning cooperative game. Cooperative game means players work together to win. One of the best ways to teach teamwork and unity.
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Kids learn balance, color matching, hand-eye coordination & working cooperatively. Game has 3 levels of play instructions included so it can grow with your child.
- BENEFITS: Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- HOW TO PLAY: Kids of all ages and capabilities can play at the same time. Spin the spinner and stack 12 blocks before the smasher gets them. Challenge moves are added during stacking for added fun.
- WHO CAN PLAY: 2-6 players ages 3 and up. Includes 1 game board, 12 blocks, 12 challenge cards, 2 stack sticks, 1 Stack Smasher and stand, 1 spinner and instructions for 3 different levels of play.
Out of stock