This pediatric-nurse play set has everything little nurses need to take care of a newborn baby—including the baby! Nurses-in-training can slip on the cheerful, gender-neutral uniform (complete with customizable hospital ID tag) then fill the pockets with tools for a pretend-play checkup. The included stethoscope, ear scope, thermometer, and syringe help make sure all is well with the cuddly newborn—or help patch up any imaginary booboos or sniffles. The plush baby doll has a removable cloth diaper with self-stick closures for easy changes before or after the checkup, and a sweet smiling face to encourage emotional connection and communication.
Pediatric Nurse Role Play Costume Set (8 pcs)
Melissa & Doug
– Pediatric nurse costume with functional accessories
– Includes scrubs, plush baby with fastening diaper, syringe, thermometer, stethoscope, ear scope, and reusable name tag
– Cloth diaper removes completely, then fastens easily with self-stick tabs
– Washable uniform and baby doll
– Promotes imagination, communication skills, and creative play